Text Us

How can a lawyer help me if I’ve been injured in a falling object accident?

When a construction worker is injured in a work-related accident caused by falling objects, they likely have the ability to sue their employer for financial restitution. Getting this compensation can be somewhat difficult however, unless you have the support of a qualified attorney, who can put their skills to work for you, helping increase your odds of success. Their experience with handling cases such as this, knowledge of New York labor laws and personal injury law, and ability to create a strong case for you can all contribute to your increased chances of obtaining the compensation you need under these difficult circumstances.

If you would like to know more about what a lawyer can do for you if you’ve been injured in a falling object accident, contact our New York falling object attorneys of Hach & Rose, LLP, today at 866-LAWS-USA.

Law Firm SEO by TSEG