Text Us

How can an attorney help me if I’ve been injured in an unsafe work site accident?

Due to New York labor laws, construction workers who suffer an injury while on the job, including those caused by unsafe work sites, may be eligible to pursue compensation for their injuries through a personal injury lawsuit. Getting this compensation can be somewhat complex, making it a good idea to enlist the services of a skilled construction accident lawyer who can prepare an aggressive defense, inform you of your rights and applicable laws, strengthen your case with expert witnesses and testimony, and preparing paperwork appropriately.

If you would like to learn more about how a lawyer can help you if you’ve been involved in a construction accident, contact a New York unsafe work site lawyer of Hach & Rose, LLP, at 866-LAWS-USA today.

Law Firm SEO by TSEG